The Easy Way to Stay up-to-date with Trends in Treasury and Risk Management
Want to Meet Reval at an Event?Learn more about Reval's live events and tradeshows.
Global treasury benchmarking survey: How do you stack up against the best treasury organisations in Europe?
29 June 2017
Reval and Zanders weigh in on the treasury trends they are seeing in Europe, including technology. Based on results of our latest global treasury benchmarking survey, find out how you stack up against nearly 1,000 finance professionals.
Global treasury benchmarking survey: How do you stack up against the best treasury organizations in North America?
21 June 2017
How well are you running your treasury? Find out how you and your team are performing against 1,000 other finance professionals. Reval and Treasury Strategies discuss treasury trends and technology in North America, based on the results of the second edition of the global treasury benchmarking survey.
Global treasury benchmarking survey: How do you stack up against the best treasury organisations in APAC?
21 June 2017
Reval and Standard Chartered explore what is behind the region’s trends in treasury and technology. Based on findings from our global treasury benchmarking survey of nearly 1,000 practitioners, find out how you stack up against your peers.
IFRS 9: Real World Lessons from an Early Adopter
16 February 2017
Join Reval, EY and Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) in a webinar where we cover the practical issues that organisations will face during implementation of IFRS 9 and key considerations for the process.
Attendees will also hear from early adopters JLR as we interview them about their implementation procedure, their practical views on the impact of the standard, the associated challenges they have faced and their future plans.
In addition, Reval and EY will share industry insights gleaned from companies that have already adopted the standard.
How to Safeguard Your Treasury Against Cybercrime
16 November 2016
Cyber security is not just an IT concern. Treasury, IT, audit and finance need to collaborate to counter any threats to protect their organisation’s financial data. In short, treasurers need comprehensive cyber security plans that not only mitigate the risk of cybercrime but also offer detailed steps on how to detect security breaches quickly, and react swiftly and appropriately. Join experts from Reval and PwC for our complimentary webinar where we will discuss:
- The rise in cybercrime and the damaging effects to organisations
- The need to make security a top priority for your treasury department
- Anti-fraud measures that treasurers can take to guard their information
- How moving your treasury solution to the Cloud can help increase your cash visibility, control of your processes and mitigate the risk of security breaches
- Ways to ensure your technology is robust and fit for the future
Presenters: Daphne Smets (PwC), Jacqui Drew (Reval)
Bank Account MIS-Management: Getting your BAM & FBAR on Track (Cash series - Part 3/3)
9 November 2016
- Bank Account Management - Best practices
- Automation: eBAM state of affairs
- FBAR with BAM workflow and process
Presenters: Mousa Khouri (Actualize Consulting), Ryan Heaslip (Reval)
Optimise Your Finance Function
26 October 2016
- Market Updates: Outlook on financial markets and how changing FX & IR markets can quickly impact your bottom line and ways to protect against it
- How to attain more accurate cash flow forecasting and gain better visibility of your exposures, allowing for better decision making
- Case studies – Why Excel is a deficient tool when managing a fast growing and dynamic business; and how systemisation can facilitate proactive, robust planning to identify potential liquidity pitfalls
- How embracing technology can enable you to scale up your business efficiently
Presenters: Alex Gelman (Grant Thornton), Thomas Averill (Rochford), Gaurav Jain (Reval)
Cash Positioning & Forecasting: Planning for the Known and Unknown (Cash series – Part 2/3)
19 October 2016
Join us as we walk you through inputs, strategies, and reporting that will help you manage your cash. Moving full-circle from forecasting, to positioning, to comparisons with actual results, to refining the forecast is a key process when planning for the known, and for the unknown.
Topics covered will include:
- How to get a clear view of cash on hand
- Strategic placement of idle cash
- How to gather cash forecast information internally
- Variance analysis to gauge accuracy of forecasts
- Scenario analysis to build out longer-term plans and contingency plans
Presenters: Hubert Sy (Actualize Consulting), Dennis Carey (Reval)
FX Analytics: Closing the Gap Between How Companies Value and Manage FX
5 October 2016
Join experts from Reval and Deloitte, who will share:
- How leading treasuries are providing deep insights into FX risks impacting their financial results and business performance
- How treasury teams can validate the commercial effectiveness of their hedging strategies
- Steps treasuries can take to avoid currency-related value erosion
- Technologies and techniques that treasuries can leverage for holistic FX risk management, analysis and reporting
Presenters: Niklas Bergentoft (Deloitte & Touche), Richard Brooks (Deloitte & Touche), Sanjay Thoppil (Reval)
Cash and Liquidity Management: Building Your Way Out of the Darkness (Cash Series - Part 1/3)
28 September 2016
Are you in charge of managing cash and liquidity in your organization, but have little to no control over the information you need to make sound decisions? Join Reval & Actualize Consulting to hear the strategies and solutions some leading companies are using to:
- Gain full visibility into corporate cash activities and balances
- Deliver data in ways that make sense for their companies
- Re-engineer cash management structures to meet the liquidity demands of their global business
Presenters: Eric Kaplan (Reval), Radullian Pop (Actualize Consulting)
Regulation 385 Compliance: What You Can Do Now
13 September 2016
Reval and EY will discuss Proposition 385 and the supporting processes and technologies treasuries can leverage today to avoid compliance fallout. Topics covered will include:
- Impacts of proposed changes
- Documentation requirements
Building a structured process to achieve compliance
- Leveraging technology to build controls and support compliance
Presenters: Ryan Heaslip (Reval), Ehren Moeller (EY), and Joon-Woo Song (EY)